This free add-on provides 1-click ease in creating and modifying greeting card developed using the Greeting Card Designer V5. The special panels are installed using the Adobe Extension Manager which is installed as part of your Photoshop CS5 installation.
Install the Panels
- Download the Greeting Card Designer V5 panels. The file you download is a ZXP file. This is a file readable by the Adobe Extension Manager.
- Double click on the file. Your system should recognize the file extension and automatically open the file in Adobe Extension Manager. If it does not recognize the file type, you'll need to open Adobe Extension Manager and open the file from the program's File menu.
- Note: You may get a warning that the extension is unsigned. That is normal and you should elect to continue.
- Once you successfully open the file in the Extension Manager, you'll be able to open the panels in Photoshop. Restart Photoshop CS5.
- Go to Windows > Extensions > Great Greeting Cards V5. This will open the 1-click panels.
Once the panels are open, they will behave like any other panel in Photoshop. You can dock then, resize them, move them, etc. The panels are only a nice front end to the Greeting Card Designer Actions that are loaded in the Actions Panel. YOU MUST HAVE THE GREETING CARD ACTIONS INSTALLED in order for any of the 1-click panels to work properly.
CLICK HERE to download the 1-Click Panels
NOTICE: The 1-click panels are provided as a free add-on for the Greeting Card Designer for Adobe Photoshop CS5. They are provided as-is. There is no technical support provided with this program.
Support Information will be included in the CSx Version 5 Support Section. Click Here.