Installing the Greeting Card Designer Files onto a Windows machine is a simple two step process.
- Edit your Signature.psd file and copy it to the appropriate location.
- If you would like to use a customized signature block on the back of your cards, you need to open the Signature.psd file and make any appropriate changes.
- Copy your customized Signature.psd file to the, ...\Users\Public\Pictures\ folder.
- Load the Photoshop Actions
- Open Photoshop CS5 or CS6
- Open the Actions panel
- On the Actions panel fly out menu, click on Load Actions...
- Navigate to the folder in which you downloaded your Greeting Card Designer files. Select Greeting Card Designer V5.atn and press Open.